NB Coating Expansion
Description of Project:
- Renovate and expand existing administrative offices.
- Renovate existing R & D labs, and production & testing areas.
- Master planning of a multi-year phased renovation plan.
- Guiding concepts of the project include reorganizing the facility to centralize existing parallel operations into common areas, and to encourage greater collaboration with more open office spaces.
- Total renovation costs of approx. $10 mil. when completed in 2019.
Scope of Work:
- Review and document existing conditions.
- Review Local Codes; preparation for Permitting.
- Conduct regular review meetings with both Operations and Tech- nical staff.
- Preparation of Schematic Design and Cost Estimates for presentation to corporate Board of Directors.
Value to Client:
- Phased renovation is designed to accommodate continuous occupation and production in the existing facility to the greatest extent practical, and to minimize temporary offsite relocations during renovations.
- The existing building is part of a manufacturing campus, so relocation to a new facility was undesirable.
Pickling / Tandem Mill And Continuous Pickling Line
Structural engineering design for an all new cold-rolling facility located in Calvert, Alabama.
ATI Steel Hot Rolling Processing Facility
HOH provided the structural engineering design for the new Hot Rolling Processing Facility being built in Breckenridge, PA.