Henkel New Adhesive Process Area
Description of Project:
Mechanical, electrical and structural engineering for the expansion of the Elgin Illinois facility.
Scope of Work:
- Includes complete design engineering for the following:
- Installation of 4 new batching reactors and condensers.
- Relocation of one existing batching reactor.
- Installation of six new 10,000 gallon bulk storage tanks.
- Installation of three new premix tanks.
- Relocation of 200 HP Boiler Instrumentation.
- New motor control centers.
- New electoral service form ComEd to plant.
- New platforms around new and relocated reactors.
Value to Client:
Project is part of a $10 million expansion of the Elgin Facility. HOH worked with Henkel to construct the facility as economically as possible without sacrificing reliability.
Pickling / Tandem Mill And Continuous Pickling Line
Structural engineering design for an all new cold-rolling facility located in Calvert, Alabama.
ATI Steel Hot Rolling Processing Facility
HOH provided the structural engineering design for the new Hot Rolling Processing Facility being built in Breckenridge, PA.